Wednesday 2 August 2023

Blooming Gorgeous

Hello folks, time to share another project for 
(Always Anything Goes)


I've mentioned before how I could be a bit of a
"creativity snob" at times, but I have always appreciated
the pre-cut card kits you can buy.
We don't always have the time or the inclination 
to create from scratch.

I decided to use this gorgeous kit from 


Beautiful soft shades and classically elegant images.
(and foiled which makes photos difficult lol)


Took a base card sheet and my trusty score board
and made a fancy fold....
I had a piece of lace I wanted to add, but it was the
 wrong colour blue, so I took a pro marker and 
changed it.


I also wanted to add an extra butterfly, 
stamped and fussy cut and coloured with same marker...


Minimal effort for a beautifully elegant card.


Enjoy XXX
I would like to share this card with the following challenges:

 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Gina love the papers and topper-nothing wrong with a pre-cut card or pre-coloured toppers all have a place.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly an amazing interpretation of the sketch. Your card is so extraordinary and very elegant. I love the flowers and all the filigree elements. In addition, great design papers and a very nice blue color scheme. And these butterflies really are so pretty. Thank you for featuring this beautiful card in the recent Everybody Art Challenge.
    Hug Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab bit of creativity loving the blue lace addition

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I love the lace in particular. Crafting addiction looks good on you. 😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! I love the colors! Nothing wrong with the pre-colored images, I use them too :)

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete