Friday 26 April 2024

Did Blogger get a face lift?

 

Well Hello !!!
Yes I am still alive, I just got caught up modding a FaceBook Group.
IKR! Can you imagine how insane you'd have to be to leave me
incharge? mwahahahaha...the POWER!!!
Anyhoo, I have been making junk/journals with free digi papers, 
while also doing this years Life Book course over at 
Willowing.com
so I thought I'd show you a few pieces I've done so far...

Cock a doodle Bloom with Eulalia Mejia

Book of Wonders with Angela Anderson

Whispers of gratitude with Tamara Laporte

Beginings with Melanie Rivers

Re imagine with Kim Dellow

Come to my tea party with Pamela Thornton

Harmony with Nadyia Duff

We all have wings with Toni Burt

Wishing stones stack with Andrea Gomoll

Wonder fox with Tamara Laporte

Moon Oracle with Tamara Laporte

Head full of Dreams with Megan Quinlan

And I made my journal cover with the art I made for the
warm up Mandala session with Tamara Laporte

My word for 2024 is "SERENITY"
so I chose a colour palette to work in that I find both 
calming and peaceful
(cos we could all use a bit of calmness after the past few years)
Chat soon
Enjoy XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment