Thursday 14 May 2015

Stamping my own magic...

As in, I bought some of those Magic Stamp foam blocks to play with...
I'd seen them demonstrated on C&C and bought them while they were on offer(as I do most things)
Add a heat gun and some "bits" to get impressions from and in less than 10 minutes I have 6 fabulous(my opinion) organic background stamps...*tiny buttons are living things in my world*
 I used TH distress ink to test them, and found they release the ink really well, hence the very pale second print...
 tiny buttons....
 sprig of Rosemary...
 leaves from a Hazel tree...
 leaves from an Oak tree(bit tender still)...
 sprig of Leylandii (conifer)...
small gravel....

I can see me using these a lot for background designs....and the best bit?
You can just reheat and make a new stamp as many times as you like!!!
Feel free to steal and use these prints if you want to, you could probably change the colour and stuff in your graphics programmes, or just tear them up for collage work :D
Enjoy XXX
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Love the small buttons and the sprig of rosemary. Can't wait to see all the places you'll use this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh! They are fabulous, Gina! Those buttons are cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These look amazing! I'll bet you'll put them to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome....Now I know what to do with my buttons, Thank you Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is perfect for many projects....fabric printing as well!! Lady Smarty Pants! Now I must go figure out how you did this! Perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look like old photo plate negatives to me. You've got a lot of depth in them, more so than normal stamps. :') xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look like old photo plate negatives to me. You've got a lot of depth in them, more so than normal stamps. :') xx

    ReplyDelete