Wednesday 1 May 2019

Bloomin' Birthday

So glad April is over. 
Sorry I haven't been around but it has been a 
month of trials....
Managed to cave in to the worst "flu" I've ever had on 
the same day Mum took a turn for the worst...
She passed on the 5th and the funeral had to be
sorted quickly as little Sis was full term with her
baby boy.
Baby was due the day of Funeral!!!
Fortunately all has passed well, and Baby 
hung on til 20th bless.
It was also her daughters Birthday...
 the same weekend Mum passed!

My DT project for MAY at
is the card I made for my little niece :)

I was supposed to be posting a review about
the Stazon ink pads, so I used one
to stamp my Gorjuss image onto watercolour paper.
I felt it would make a softer outline for the watercolour
paint effect.
(Gorjuss stamps by Santoro)
I used one of the small collectable stamps for the 
money pocket on the inside...
which I also watercoloured.
I really am pleased with the overall look of this card,
matching the colours of the papers
and the stazon didn't move at all!!! :D

So here's to a less stressful May XXX

I would like to share in the following challenges;

11 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! The colours are just perfect! Thank you for joining us at The Colour Crazy Challenge! Jane (DT) and my sincere condolences for your loss. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. May the soul of your mother find rest. I (and I suspect your niece as well) will keep her in your thoughts, since her spirit said goodbye on our birthdays.

    I love the joyous colors and blooming(ness) of the card. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gina, i am so sorry for your loss. It is the hardest of losses. Sending hugs and warmth. I hope May will be a kinder month that soothes you with a little peace and nature. Your card is so cute and fun. Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear of your loss. Your card is beautiful
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very beautiful.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Gina both inside and out. I am so sorry to hear your sad news and the great loss of your Mum. Huge hugs. Congrats on your new nephew though and think about all the joys he will bring to the family. I have emailed you - before I read this post - and look forward to hearing from you. More hugs XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is really beautiful with many amazing details.♥
    Thanks a lot for joining us at our Birthday / Celebrate challenge by
    Sweet Stampers Challenge
    Hope to see you again.
    Hugs and greetings Angela DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ganz fabelhaft! Gefällt mir gut.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an awesome card. Love your sweet image and your soft coloring. Many thanks for joining us at Colour Crazy Challenge.
    Hugs, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so sorry for the loss of your mom! Sending you Big Hugs!
    I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the Colour Crazy craft challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete