Sunday 24 May 2020

It's not cheating...it's mindfulness

With Hubby coming and going, and Junior a tad more
 stressy than even he is used to, Arting has been near
impossible.
Fortunately I was invited to join a FB group set up by 
a digi artist friend (Dezinaworld) who has been sharing 
collections with us to play with.
Here are a few of  my endeavours :D

Sometimes we start with a colour palette...
(Burgundy/Mustard/White)

other times a single word
(Double)

(Freedom)

and sometimes I just play with my imagination :)

Now I know some people don't consider digi manipulation
 "Art"
but having tried to make my own png's I am in awe of
the skill and time required to produce a single image.
So if you like making collage pieces in the real world
you will enjoy digi collage too.
After all, anything to pass time during lockdown  has
got to be helpful...and you can always print them out to
use as physical collage sheets later.
Like this journal cover I started (got a day in my shed)
Stay Safe, but Stay Sane!
Enjoy XXX

3 comments:

  1. Well how clever am i. think i lost it lol. I wrote a long comment and then hit sign out instead of send. Basically just wanted to say, i love your post. thanks for the tag. Made a big batch of bird cakes to go out. I know its more winter food but i do live North lol. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Art is art is art, digitally or otherwise. Anyone who doubts that needs to take a look at your "Double Trouble". I love the story that piece tells.

    ReplyDelete