Tuesday 26 September 2023

Creepy Kid lol...

Morning everyone :D 
It's coming up to one of  my favourite times of year
Samhain/Halloween mwahahaha....
so there was no doubt what my theme would be
for 

Every year my granddaughters costumes are 
getting more outrageous, and last years
was especially freaky lol


I mean, who even thinks of dressing their little
2 year old Princess as Beetlejuice???
But she totally hammed it up hahahaha...
That's my  girl :D
So when I saw the "All Hallows Eve" papers
from Crafter's Companion
from Sam Poole at Creative Expressions
I knew exactly what I was going to make for this
challenge :D mwahahahaha....

I would like to share this project with
 the following challenges:


 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so stinkin' cute! I too love Hallowe'en and you've created a beautiful keepsake! So glad you joined us at Get Creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant and why not,love the pics and journal pages -definitely memories to remember
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this card is great and your granddaughter is just the cutest Beetlejuice! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge, and we hope you'll play again soon.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a fabulous way to capture the photos through the years, last years was awesome, can''t wait to see this years plans!

    ReplyDelete