Wednesday 6 September 2023

Faded Butterflies

 

As Autumn approaches I love to see the butterflies, 
with their dusky faded colours, flitting around the 
buddleia. By the time I post this the flowers will 
also have faded, leaving the rust brown seeds.

This is where I took my inspiration from for this months challenge 
at 

I have treated myself to the (not so ) guilty pleasure
that is 
(I got mine from Hobbycraft on a 3 for 2 deal)
I don't have the entire collection (yet),
but I do have enough pieces to create with.
I stamped and coloured a faded purple leaf design
onto some natural Kraft card...
stamped and coloured this gorgeous butterfly on 
another piece of the kraft card and layered onto 
some of the stunning papers.
Then I added a simple layered tag, and a shimmery 
layer to the butterfly with a Glittershine pen



3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card Gina,love the beautiful p.paper and gorgeous shimmery butterfly-beautifully coloured
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! Gorgeous papers and a really adorable butterfly. I love the shiny appearance. And I adore the making off with this tag at the very left top and the fact of using this other paperpiece in the middle of the card.
    Thank you for sharing your card with the current Everybody Art Challenge.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete